After using this you will never need another vacuum. Period.
That is a tall claim, but after having used this for 2 weeks around our house, we are convinced that this is the future of all vacuums. It is even better than our beloved automatic Roomba and the original full size Dyson.
Is it a handheld? Or is it a standup vacuum? It is both! And that is what is brilliant about it.
Face it, if you do regular clean-up, you don’t need the full sized Dyson. But you don’t do regular clean-ups because lugging the heavy full size Dyson is a chore. Right?
But use this Dyson 35 Animal and you will do more regular clean-ups because it so easy and lightweight to use. It combines the convenience of a handheld with the power of a Dyson motor.
What is not to love?
– Light enough to be used by even a kid.
– Does not need to be plugged in to use. Carry it to the cleaning location and press the button.
– The bin is big enough to hold a regular clean up. Empty the bin with the touch of a button with no mess.
– Two modes – one for regular clean up and the max mode for more powerful suction.
– Hangs in the cupboard with space for multiple attachments.
We used it to do a regular house clean, to clean a family car, and to clean a car that was used to transport a pet. Except for the pet car, for everything else the DC 35 Animal was powerful enough, especially when used with the mini brush tool to come up spotless. We couldn’t be happier.
There are some issues though!
– The battery on max power lasts only 6 minutes and takes 3.5 hours to fully charge.
– It is not a full sized Dyson. That is a feature and a problem. Some situations will require the full sized Dyson.
All in all, we would recommend this Dyson wholeheartedly. It will replace your original Dyson.
By Vikram Goyal